Live Life Now

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life

"It's My Life" by Bon Jovi

When driving down the road, I crank this song up and sing along at the top of my lungs. It really appeals to things that are going on in my life right now, but it can also apply to teardrop camping. Teardrop trailers and camping are a wonderful way to see the country or just your own backyard, and we've had accessibility to more areas around the Western U.S. with our teardrop trailer than from staying in a hotel. However, you don't need to wait around to buy or build your own teardrop trailer to go exploring and see the world. Rent a trailer, or even just a cool-looking van, or gather up some airline miles and take off for Tokyo or Timbuktu.

Don't wait to live your life. You only get one.

Photo by Harry Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment